City & Guilds Land Based Services
Bringing you the best in vocational education
We provide a wide range of land based qualifications. Our portfolio has a strong focus on short courses to deliver the specialist skills required for a certificate of Competence (CoC) qualification. Some of these qualifications are required for Licence to Practise activities or for membership of a CPD register.
All our qualifications are developed with industry experts and employers to ensure that they support the skills needs of today’s industry.
Look out for new qualification developments, which will include CoC’s from all industry sectors.
What we do
• We design relevant vocational qualifications to be delivered through training providers, colleges and employers that help learners gain the skills employers’ value
• Our qualifications are especially valued by employers because they are developed in conjunction with key industry bodies.
• Our qualifications are designed for learners – they’re flexible and easy to balance with a working life.
Relevant qualifications at all levels
Our portfolio has a strong focus on short courses to deliver the specialist skills required for a Certificate of Competence (CoC) qualification. Some of these qualifications are vital for Licence to Practise activities or for membership of CPD registers.
Supporting niche businesses
As well as creating and assessing nationally recognised qualifications, City & Guilds Land Based Services can work with individual companies and employers to develop qualifications specific to their needs.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
We design and manage industry specific registers to record CPD. Scheme Members are supported by a dedicated customer service team.
Member benefits can include:
– recognition of training and development
– ongoing learning opportunities
– annual training events
– membership magazine